MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to have my site design tweaked and just make the theme a bit more polished.

Is there anyone in the Minneapolis, MN area that can do some design work and low-level coding for me?

I think we'll need to have them come in for a meeting and idea session, so I don't think tele-commuting will be an option, but I guess you never know.

Thanks for reading.
I used to be in that area but am now in college in a different state Toungue
Well, why would you do something like that? Smile
Not sure, considering I heard we got snow today Sad I want snow! None in IA yet.
Wasn't much...nothing touched the ground really. At least here in the cities..
(2012-10-25, 04:51 PM)TOA Wrote: [ -> ]I need to have my site design tweaked and just make the theme a bit more polished.

Is there anyone in the Minneapolis, MN area that can do some design work and low-level coding for me?

[undefined=undefined]I think we'll need to have them come in for a meeting and idea session, so I don't think tele-commuting will be an option, but I guess you never know.[/undefined]

Thanks for reading.
I'm in Chicago, I could come out but you would have to pay me for gas and consultation fees.
I would be glad to help, however I am located in the UK, but I will still work for you. Big Grin
Thanks for the replies guys. The head honcho's want to try for someone local first; but if that doesn't pan out, we'll definitely be extending our search.

Still looking though.