MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Display Permissions Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I've recently done merge of my forums with mybb, and since then I've been having some forum display issues. This isnt theme related but permission related. In other words, I have a redirect board set up on my forums for "guests" that redirects the guest to the registration page. This forum can only be seen by guests and is invisible for all users including myself (admin) but since the merger things seem to out of whack. Now the redirect page can be seen by everyone not only that but guests can see all forums as well (they still cant access the area but the forums are visible).

I went and checked the forum permissions and they were all the way they should be, i also checked the user groups permission and they all checked out. I've tried deleted the forum and recreating and still is visible.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this issue? If you need anymore insight please feel free to ask and ill give any help I can to remedy this issue.