MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template images issue [solved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there guys,

I've not long just bought new hosting and began my website move. I uploaded everything correctly, installed everything and then when I wen't to my website URL the default template looked like it had no images attached to the theme.

I try'd going to Admin CP > Configuration > General Configuration and everything looks to be fine the http:// is in front of the domain.

So I carry'd on going uploading my own theme that was working perfect on my other hosting, but it's still the same issue. At the bottom there's a couple of images being populated the NEW and OLD images are working perfect but the rest of the template isn't showing.

Any idea's on how to fix this? screen shot's below

[spoiler][Image: 8c2YC.png][/spoiler]

---------
Anyone else getting this?

In your cache > theme's CHMOD all the folders too 755 but leave index.html to the way it is.
Your global.css is not being loaded.

Make sure you have not restricted css access in .htaccess.
Reupload and re-apply the theme.
Check that ./cache/ and ./cache/themes/ folders are CHMOD 777, folders inside ./cache/themes/ should be 755 and files inside these folders need to be 644.
The files CHMOD are all fine. The hosting has not long been made and the name-servers and DNS settings have not long been updated. Do you think it could just be them settings still settling in because it's been under 24hrs since they were updated, round about 7 hours now since I done it. I just thought it would be fine to crack on since I seen a live preview of my website

Alan Shepperson your brilliant. My templates CHMOD was wrong Sad as you said, 755 is what it's suppose to be. The hosting I have now doesn't show the numbers below like cPanel so I'm not too sure what it was at before I changed it to 755. Thank's for your help