MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED] Sudden problem with new posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
All of a sudden

the text size, font. color, bold, justify, quote functions etc along with the extra smiles on the left have disappeared!

I switched on some updated plugins yesterday, events on, and whos online with the code mods too.

I don't know if this has caused it but I've just noticed the functions above have gone
Did you check after each installation?

If not, I would recommend going through them one at a time and figure out which one it was.

The only other thing you could do is post which plugins you are using and maybe someone here has had the same problem or knows how to fix it.
I've gone through all the plugins and even taken out the code that was added in but to no effect. The disappearance looks to be very sudden.
It now looks like this:

[attachment=4247]
Did you edit any templates? Please kindly make sure you didn't delete anything in your theme.
No, I've not been editing any templates Sad
But you have a custom theme?
I have a custom theme. But I've just switched back to the Mybb default theme and it's the same there. I've had this theme for a while now.

I upgraded to 1.2.1 yesterday if that makes any difference
hmm... Did you use a "changed file" zip made by a member or did you download it fresh from the site?
It was a zipped file designed by Jibba Jabba. Then uploaded as a new theme
Pages: 1 2 3