MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last Poster Trophy On Postbit v1.01
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I see what you did there (never seen it before!), try the new code, it should hopefully work.
(2012-10-30, 09:49 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I see what you did there (never seen it before!)

I'm assuming you mean the device I used to get rid of the old trophies? Blush I couldn't think of any other way . . . Is it bad?

(2012-10-30, 09:49 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]try the new code, it should hopefully work.

It works fine! Thank you so much for your help. I am embarrassed to admit that I didn't understand what static variables did until I saw it in your code. So thanks for taking the time to help a n00b Big Grin

I will resubmit the code in a few days to the mods site, until then I have attached the fixed plugin (that doesn't use all those queries :p) to the OP

And also will give credit to Omar G. for helping me out as well Smile
Quote:I'm assuming you mean the device I used to get rid of the old trophies?

I meant how you handled the query.

Quote:I didn't understand what static variables did until I saw it in your code.

Me neither, till I saw somebody else's code Smile

No credit needed.
(2012-10-30, 11:17 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]No credit needed.

Too late Toungue
I had checked you code and I think you need to make $next_to_last_poster a static variable as well.
Yeah you're right. I actually don't know how it was working without that (but it was).

Changed and updated in the first post.

Thanks again Omar Smile
The plugin has been updated at the mods site and is available for download: http://mods.mybb.com/download/last-poste...on-postbit
Pages: 1 2