MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error sending email using PHP mail function
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed recently my forum started logging many such errors.

[attachment=27561]

I believe my php email function is working fine otherwise but this error is being generated when sending an abridge email summary to registered members using mail summary plugin.

Please suggest modifications?
Please try the following mail test script: [Docs: Help-Mail]

If this test says it could not send the mail, or it said it sent but you did not receive any email, even in your spam/trash folder, then the issue lies with your host. If you receive the email from this test, we will investigate the issue further.
(2012-10-26, 06:38 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Please try the following mail test script: [Docs: Help-Mail]

If this test says it could not send the mail, or it said it sent but you did not receive any email, even in your spam/trash folder, then the issue lies with your host. If you receive the email from this test, we will investigate the issue further.

As I mentioned, the mail function is working fine since I am getting emails on my other email account for not for mail summary pluggin or for new user registerations anymore.