MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add forum age without a plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2012-11-01, 10:54 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Read this (search "Class Selector").

Can u help me please I don't know what I need to change or add to the plugin that the line is gone. I have played with the codes also on my template but no sollution yet Sad
You have a td class, trow1. That class is used throughout your board, it is causing the "whiteline" (the padding on the trow1) . Like Omar says, read up on basic css.
(2012-11-02, 06:23 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]You have a td class, trow1. That class is used throughout your board, it is causing the "whiteline" (the padding on the trow1) . Like Omar says, read up on basic css.

Yes I know, but like I says I have played with the codes, and I have put a own trow on my global template but still I not have the white line gone.

So how can I set (and I have read the page but still don't know) a code that the white line is not set and then I can edit it on the template. I have now made a own trow (trow3) but there also the white line is there) what can I put there so the white line is there not showing because if I edit the standard trow1 from my template everywhere is the white line gone and thats not what I want, only the part of the forum-age.

So can someone help me, not everyone is so simple with codes so if someone can pass or help with a working code thanks.
Remove the HTML code around any "$final;" variable, leaving it as follows:
$fa_final = $final;
GREAT!!!
This works great, I hit the rep button!!!
is it work with 1.8X?
Pages: 1 2 3 4