MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dispute Database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Ok everybody know about the forum hackforums.net they have this project they created call Deal Dispute i show you a preview of it down below

[Image: 35208696.png]

can somebody make this for me please
Could you elaborate what it does? I'm not registered there.
Yes, i well ok say you got scammed on the hackforums.net you can add them so members on the forum can see who the scammers is

in you can handle scams on the forum
It seems like that is a special feature that that site has created for it's members and you want a copy of it? Why not ask at the site?
Because i know omni wont' give it out its a special creation he made just for his site he never going to release that
No respectable plugin maker would duplicate this. It's a unique feature especially for Hackforums.
You can probably use MyShowcase / xThreads to create something similar to this, of course, that if you don't expect it to be ready all out of the box, because it will not.
(2012-10-27, 05:32 PM)Littlemurder Wrote: [ -> ]Because i know omni wont' give it out its a special creation he made just for his site he never going to release that

So some other plugin maker is just going to make you the same thing for free? Hmm...
(2012-10-28, 07:44 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]No respectable plugin maker would duplicate this. It's a unique feature especially for Hackforums.

Why ? Confused

This feature could be used on any forum/website that deals with payments. It's totally not a unique feature to hackforums. It may be a unique creation at the moment, but its certainly not a unique feature. I create plugins from time to time and if I felt the need to create a feature, similar to the one we're talking about, I'd have no problem in creating it. I don't think its in anyway disrespectful to re-create a similar feature.

How would it be disrespectful ? I'm just curious to know, maybe I'm not quite getting what you mean exactly.
I think he means creating it for the sake of "copying" HF.