MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb matching to my website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys/gals,

I'm really new to all this. I am making a website for my girlfriends cheer leading site. She also wanted a forum for her cheer girls so i chose to use mybb because i like it the best.

Overall i would like the forum to match the website as close as possible as far as backgrounds and things like that. I have kind of played with it but would like some better guidance either in here or links to tutorials.

Here is my website i would like it to match to and also the forum site.

www.jeronmillerllc.net

http://jeronmillerllc.net/forum/

I have personally made all the background images ans buttons and logos etc. so i just need to know what to do with them to make it look as close to the website as possible.

Thanks Jeron.
I would recommend paying a good theme'r to create one looking close to exactally the same as your home page.
Thanks for the comment Xige, But unfortunately i can't pay for those type's of services right now otherwise i would do that for sure. I don't need or want it to match exactly just trying to match the colors as close as possible. So any info on where to do that or links explaining it would be awesome..
Well to do that all you really need to do is copy the CSS and Header codes from your main site and add it onto your forum.