MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't post more than 3 URLs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When posting a thread on my forum, if the post contains more than 3 URLs I am taken to my main page of my website saying page not found.
I am currently on v 1.6.8 of MyBB.

The forum can be found at http://lowerleaguemanager.com/forum/index.php

A test user account is:
test user
password
Do you have any plugins installed?
Yes, quite a few. Are you going to ask me to disable them all?
If you are running MyBB 1.6.8 you can temporarily disable all plugins by using the global switch.

Home » Board Settings » General Configuration » Disable all plugins

Then test, if you can post more than 3 urls its a plugin. Then we have to work out which one.
OK, I've done that, however I'm still getting the same issue.
Ok, so it is something else. I will go test on your board - I use Opera browser, which browsers have you tested so far?
Chrome and Firefox. Interestingly, yesterday I was getting a different error in Firefox, however today I can't get that error and can't remember what the exact error was.
Ok, there is something odd going on - can I have an acp logon please? PM it to me or post in Private Inquiries.
PM Sent
I am totally baffled, I cannot figure out what is causing it, I even reverted the template and it still did it.

I will see if a more experienced staff member can help. is it ok with you if I share the admin logon you gave me with the MyBB support team?
Pages: 1 2