MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TheTechPlayers.com for sale (everything to go)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK so im selling my forums i have no use for them anymore we hardly get activity so HMU with an offer if you want to buy them, it includes 1 month hosting (paid) domain is valid until next year October and comes with custom premium theme and the database.

Stats:
Our members have made a total of 79,321 posts in 10,034 threads.
We currently have 6,655 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, ThinkChange
The most users online at one time was 22 on 10-24-2012 at 01:10 AM
(20,000 posts are in the trash most are yet to be sorted)

URL: http://thetechplayers.com

You will also get the FB, Twitter and Youtube accounts with the purchase. (not selling them they are free)

Current BID: $75
BIN: N/A

Will sell this for the right amount this is not a copy and is the original thing comes with a cpanel and ftp access.
Good luck selling this I'd suggest sending out a mass mail to everyone to see if they come and post.
Nope my host kinda dont allow that for some protection reasons he says it clogs up the servers.
We now have a bid for $75 on another forum Forumkorner.net Fifa forums bid $60 but was recently outbid by Quad from forumkorner.
I would advise against bidding on this. He has already pointed out in another thread that over 20,000 of those posts are in a "trash/junk" forum.
Spork i think most know that and whats the point of making that post? is it to prevent bidders?
He has a valid point, Mr Tech.
It is still for sale i will update the description.
(2012-10-31, 11:21 PM)Mr Tech Wrote: [ -> ]Spork i think most know that and whats the point of making that post? is it to prevent bidders?

Yes.
So in all honesty, the real amount of 'non-trash' posts is around 59,000?

That's still a great amount.

When does this close?

Is the $75 bid confirmed?
Pages: 1 2