MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Coding Market
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm MCG (MinecraftGeek) I own Coding Market.
I like to code and sell so i thought why not put them together and see if others like it.
The link is http://codingmarket.net
We are based on Coding & Marketing.
I hope we get active Smile
-MCG
Nice. Do you offer users to sell their own snippets?
Site is pretty empty, will reconsider joining checking back after few days.
Yes I allow selling of anything also yes please do sign up at the moment I am trying to fill out some good content to help the SEO of the site.
Why would you need to install tabs? They look horrific.
(2012-10-28, 03:57 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you need to install tabs? They look horrific.

I installed them as I'm going to need them.
Also I'm not removing them so...
I like it. Only thing that needs to be done is to remove the star rating from the post bit. It looks horrible with a dark background IMO.

Good luck.
I'll try and get that removed soon thanks mate Smile
Can't even read the description of each forum or the text in each post, the font is way too dark.
(2012-10-28, 04:09 PM)MinecraftGeek Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-28, 03:57 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you need to install tabs? They look horrific.

Why are you going to need them? You don't need them now so why have them? If you aren't will to take advice why even showcase a site?

I think you have a decent starting point but the tabs are a horrible one. If you want a market type of forum I would go for a much more professional and lighter theme.
(2012-10-28, 04:09 PM)MinecraftGeek Wrote: [ -> ]

Three good reasons why you need them, go.
Pages: 1 2