MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: changing link to member profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
alright, i'm coding and designing a site that will run fully off of mybb. It'll have two parts, the front page and the forums. Everything will run off one database, and the same css files. I'm adding alot of things to the cms I'm building and need to know a couple of things. I'm kinda tired of the way forum profiles are displayed so I've decided to code something that would show the users profile through my websites interface. What I want to know is how hard would it be for me to change the links to member.php to another page outside the forum directory?
It's wouldn't be hard at all, you'd just need to find every link that references to member.php and change it to the new locations of the member profiles.
yeah i figured that much... but is it used like 10 thousand times or should I expect a fairly easy transition?
It wouldn't be hard, but it would be a fairly long process.

I know there are links in the User CP, Postbit, Who's Online, Who was Online Today, Members List, Show Forum Team, and the Portal.