MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Signature Postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a better post bit.. currently its just a random space there. Would like atleast a little line thats centered..
What do you mean? I'm not quite getting you, do you mean the signature is just plain?
[Image: s5NSa.png] thats my signature postbit.. as you can see theirs nothing separating it.
Go to your postbit_signature template and add above all the code:
<hr />

Wink
Instead of <hr /> I'll suggest to wrap the postbit_signature template with <div style="border-top: 1px solid #969696;"> ... </div>
(2012-10-29, 04:51 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Instead of <hr /> I'll suggest to wrap the postbit_signature template with <div style="border-top: 1px solid #969696;"> ... </div>

Yes, however I would style that further and do a simply but effective

<div style="border: 1px dotted #ccc; border-radius: 4px; moz-border-radius: 4px; webkit-border-radius: 4px;"> ... </div>

But I was trying to offer a simple and easy code seeing as he does not seem the type of "advanced" mybb everyday user.
You don't even need to use moz- and webkit- properties since border-radius works in both of these browsers alone.
Well thanks for the help but I was wanting to get something like Mybb is.. but have the line in the middle..