MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help changing column width on index page... between
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know it is probably easy guys, but I can't seem to figure this out.

I can paste any of the theme files needed, I just did not know what you would need to modify...

I want to move my index page around so that the topic and the last post take up 50% each of the page.

Thank you so much for any and all help![/quote]
Go to forumbit_depth2_forum in templates and find:
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top">
<strong><a href="{$forum_url}">{$forum['name']}</a></strong>{$forum_viewers_text}<div class="smalltext">{$forum['description']}{$subforums}</div>
</td>

Grab the td
And add this to it
style="width:50%;"

I hope this helps. Smile
(2012-10-29, 05:21 AM)Xige Time Wrote: [ -> ]Go to forumbit_depth2_forum in templates and find:
<strong><a href="{$forum_url}">{$forum['name']}</a></strong>{$forum_viewers_text}<div class="smalltext">{$forum['description']}{$subforums}</div>
</td>

Grab the td
And add this to it

I hope this helps. Smile

Thank you man! I really appreciate it!!! Yet another reason mybb rocks. THe community is just plain awesome. Big Grin
(2012-10-29, 04:51 PM)jmilch Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-29, 05:21 AM)Xige Time Wrote: [ -> ]Go to forumbit_depth2_forum in templates and find:
</td>

Grab the td
And add this to it

I hope this helps. Smile

Thank you man! I really appreciate it!!! Yet another reason mybb rocks. THe community is just plain awesome. Big Grin

Haha, no problem. Smile
I couldnt find what you posted earlier... here is my template code for "forumbit_depth2_forum"

**edit**

I used your bit and messed with a few things. I finally got it working. Thank you so much! Big Grin
Great to know. Smile