MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fassim Anti Spam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded the plug in successfully then sent the request for the API key by e-mail and never get a response.I tried three times to no avail and that over 4 hours time and yes the e-mail address is correct and working yes I sent the correct forum URL too.

Does anyone know why this is happening because the plug in is worthless without the key.

My forum LINK
If they manually review and process each request, it will probably take longer than 4 hours. I suggest waiting 24-48, and if there is still no response, try again. Also, did you check your junk/spam folder, just in case?
(2012-10-29, 03:51 AM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]If they manually review and process each request, it will probably take longer than 4 hours. I suggest waiting 24-48, and if there is still no response, try again. Also, did you check your junk/spam folder, just in case?

I checked the spam folder and it is now more than 6 hours.

They should state that it could take a while.

I have already given up and set up a different plug in.

Thanks for the reply.

The API key still has not arrived in my e-mail box.

LOL
Your key was mail on Oct. 30th. If you still have not receive it, please let me know.

-Kevin
I have it now but not used it.

Thanks for the effort.