MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template install / 500 Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Internal Server Error 500 Ra, Ra ,Ra !

Installing more than two 'new' Templates created with v1.2.1

GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I've tested this on both my sites and it crashes the pair of them with the same 500 error's.

SHOW TEMPLATE CHANGES:
Reports template changes to changed files that have never been made, using v1.2.1 ???

Various templates show broken / duplicate / code, whether the template is imported or self-generated in the theme-create options.. Sad

Site 2: USER OPTIONS > 500 Error > Database corrupted and required replacing.

Site 2: Total NEW install and Db... Still the same problem installing  extra templates created with v1.2.1.

Site 1: 500 Errors with theme v1.2x from MyBB Mods (For testing purposes)

It's a mess... And NO I don't want answers by going through a whole lot of dialogue here.

If someone wants to look at the problem and error messages... I'll PM them the passwords etc... so that they can SEE what's happening. Sad
Restored both Db's, Removed extra themes.... and I think I'll quit making themes for a while... Sad

At least until the star-path problem is modified... (In another thread).. Toungue
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...7#pid84467

Tried replacing inc/functions.php with that file?

(Assuming you were getting the 500 errors when you visited your forums and not in the Admin CP)
Chris Boulton Wrote:Tried replacing inc/functions.php with that file?

(Assuming you were getting the 500 errors when you visited your forums and not in the Admin CP)

The assumption is Correct Chris... Wink

Is the 'new' functions.php included in the latest download of v1.2.1 ? Because I used it prior as a patch to another problem if you recall.
All patches released after 1.2.1 are NOT included in the 1.2.1 update.

Does that file fix the bug?
Haven't tested it yet.... Taking a breather.. Toungue

Then that was my mistake, because I had a standby mybb121 which included the 'new' functions.php and was used to fix a previous login error with IE.

I d/l a fresh version as requested for each installation, assuming this would have been rectified. Sad Sad Sad
This problem was only identified and fixed yesterday.
Whew!

A different functions.php... Not Guilty then... Toungue

Thanks Chris.. I hope it was my problem that brought it to light.. Wink
LOL...well, I'm happy and thankful to whatever brought it to light, as my forum is also fixed! *major thumbs up!* Big Grin
It's funny Jude,

I was thinking about you and the problems you were having, and wondering how many themes you may have active.... when all of this came unstuck.. Smile

Frustrating to say the least... Wink
Pages: 1 2