MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sparx Grafix- Grafix Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]
Site Type: Grafix Forum
Site URL: http://sparxgrafix.com/index.php
Description: A grafix forum based on general artworks, specially sports.
[Image: Join_Now.jpg]
Cool logo but needs something blends too much with the background, I gotta say nothing I see there says "sports" looks like an anime/gaming forum to me.
yeah what he said, nice logo
Not the theme you should be using for a graphics forum, do you have funds to perhaps invest in a custom theme?
(2012-10-30, 06:45 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Not the theme you should be using for a graphics forum, do you have funds to perhaps invest in a custom theme?

No he doesn't have enough funds to have a custom theme as far as i know, but certainly a premium theme ??
Edited the theme a bit Smile

(2012-10-30, 02:43 PM)vegathechosen Wrote: [ -> ]Cool logo but needs something blends too much with the background, I gotta say nothing I see there says "sports" looks like an anime/gaming forum to me.

I said Sports specially because currently all the members(my friends) are those who are interested in Cricket and Football Wink

And also thanks for liking logo Smile @ vegathechosen & Murder_ink

(2012-10-31, 05:07 AM)MSD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-30, 06:45 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Not the theme you should be using for a graphics forum, do you have funds to perhaps invest in a custom theme?

No he doesn't have enough funds to have a custom theme as far as i know, but certainly a premium theme ??

I can afford a custom theme but I would like to spend money in learning CSS and XML, because I am interested in Web Designing
Since when do you have to spend money to learn CSS and/or XML?
^I cant get you, I there meant I will make my theme myself in future(soon)
Finally I have my final theme for now Smile
That logo is a free download. It's a PSD called scribble it from Shaboopie! And so are the others in your 'logo' thread on your forum.
Pages: 1 2