MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there a directory or some sort of plugin at MyBB ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, do we have a plugin that sets a directory, where users can submit their entries at the directory, etc ?
In directory, what is supposed to be submitted?
(2012-10-30, 02:43 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]In directory, what is supposed to be submitted?

Probably either forums or websites.
If its the case then I've created a link directory plugin. If anyone interested then he/she may contact to me in Private.
You could also use XThreads to do this and there is a full tutorial on how to make the directory set up over on mybbhacks.
I was referring to a directory, where permitted members can actually post entries too.
There will be a custom page for every entry.
(2012-10-30, 02:58 PM)Simple3x Wrote: [ -> ]I was referring to a directory, where permitted members can actually post entries too.

Like a blog?
(2012-10-30, 02:59 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-30, 02:58 PM)Simple3x Wrote: [ -> ]I was referring to a directory, where permitted members can actually post entries too.

Like a blog?

Not a blog, a directory, something like that of pavemen's plugin, that MyShowCase, I was also taking that into consideration and might prolly use it if I can't find any directory plugin.
I've replied to your PM over at my site, Simple3x.
(2012-10-30, 03:01 PM)Simple3x Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-30, 02:59 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]

Like a blog?

Not a blog, a directory, something like that of pavemen's plugin, that MyShowCase, I was also taking that into consideration and might prolly use it if I can't find any directory plugin.

What are you trying to organize in your directory? Threads? You keep saying "a directory", but I don't think you are using the right words.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_directory
Pages: 1 2