MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Galerie Problem MyBB spgm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was running MyBB spgm-1.4.3 Ver 0.2.0
Adds a galerie to your forum, a conversion of SPGM 1.4.3
The problem is when i turn on the pulg in i get a blank page and if you go to my http://www.cardiffbay.uk.com/galerie.php...to_Gallery this page comes up?

this has happen since i upgraded to the new ver
any help would be welcome as i have 100 photos i use for the site

Jon
That plugin isn't compatible with MyBB 1.2.

The plugin author would need to upgrade the plugin to be 1.2 compatible before it can be used again.
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:That plugin isn't compatible with MyBB 1.2.

The plugin author would need to upgrade the plugin to be 1.2 compatible before it can be used again.

That probably will not happen. I am short in time right now and it is not likely that this will change. Sorry. My recomandations is coppermine. It has a bridge to MyBB. Even if it says it is for ver 1.02 it works fine with 1.21 (i checked it yesterday). It has a lot more features than SPGM and you can upload the pictures withoud having to make thumbnails before or resizing it. You also can upload them via FTP and than to everythink in a batch process Smile. The only not so nice think is that it uses quite a lot of server power. You also have to adjust the them by yourself, but that i figured was quite easy. Another nice fature is that other users of your comunity can upload pictures themselfes (as long as you gave the usergroup the permission).
Bill Wrote:
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:That plugin isn't compatible with MyBB 1.2.

That probably will not happen. I am short in time right now and it is not likely that this will change. Sorry. My recomandations is coppermine. It has a bridge to MyBB. Even if it says it is for ver 1.02 it works fine with 1.21 (i checked it yesterday). It has a lot more features than SPGM and you can upload the pictures withoud having to make thumbnails before or resizing it. You also can upload them via FTP and than to everythink in a batch process Smile. The only not so nice think is that it uses quite a lot of server power. You also have to adjust the them by yourself, but that i figured was quite easy. Another nice fature is that other users of your comunity can upload pictures themselfes (as long as you gave the usergroup the permission).

Many thx Bill sorry for delay been bizzy too!!