MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Assist Forums - Grand Opening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is not a general discussion forum.. the niche is Assistance / Help.
Also, I'm sorry about the logo not being transparent. You wouldn't be able to see the white parts without the background.
(2012-10-31, 01:17 AM)Justice Wrote: [ -> ]This is not a general discussion forum.. the niche is Assistance / Help.

With life?

Therefore Genreal forum.
(2012-10-31, 01:24 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-31, 01:17 AM)Justice Wrote: [ -> ]This is not a general discussion forum.. the niche is Assistance / Help.

With life?

Therefore Genreal forum.

Not assistance for everything though.
[Image: 42c591bd47a2927e749fe801ddcb08a6.png?1351647589]
Still telling me "general"
I can defiantly see a style of assist, damn you guys over here at mybb.com are harsh. Cool
(2012-10-31, 03:10 AM)Xige Time Wrote: [ -> ]I can defiantly see a style of assist, damn you guys over here at mybb.com are harsh. Cool

Sugar coating things doesn't help either.
(2012-10-31, 03:28 AM)Geret Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-31, 03:10 AM)Xige Time Wrote: [ -> ]I can defiantly see a style of assist, damn you guys over here at mybb.com are harsh. Cool

Sugar coating things doesn't help either.

Yeah, I can see something about assisting also, However, it's assisting with life. Therefore, it counts as a General forum.
(2012-10-31, 12:39 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]So it's yet another general forum?

I really don't like your criticism at all, I figured you would yet again just post the negative. Where is the positive at? I love how you believe you're Mr. Perfect, sure you didn't say that, but i'm sure you believe that.
It's harder for people to post positives in the showcase, because we've seen it all, pretty much. If you want a pat on the back, there needs to be something that stands out from the many other forums out there with similar niches.

So far, you have a good domain name and a decent theme, although most of Jam Media's themes look the same.

Good luck with the forum!
Also, I'm sorry about the logo not being transparent. You wouldn't be able to see the white parts without the background.

No, it's really a general forum.
Pages: 1 2 3