MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Do these exist? 2 requests.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I want to know if its possible when sticking a thread you are able to specify how long it should be stuck for; e.g. 1 week, 1 month, 2 months and so on.

I want to be able to have a page, something.php where i can add (from the admin cp i suppose) data; data such as a member username, the date (auto add), and some other data that i could enter such as clicks they have made (any numerical data), and for this to be displayed in a table format that could list each entry ive made and total all the numeric data.

Sorry its brief, i think it would get confusing otherwise; thanks in advanced as always.
(2012-10-31, 10:45 PM)Andre R. Wrote: [ -> ]#1

I want to know if its possible when sticking a thread you are able to specify how long it should be stuck for; e.g. 1 week, 1 month, 2 months and so on.

Stick the thread, then use Delayed Moderation to unstick the thread after x amount of time.
(2012-10-31, 10:55 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-31, 10:45 PM)Andre R. Wrote: [ -> ]#1

Stick the thread, then use Delayed Moderation to unstick the thread after x amount of time.

Thank you Nathan.