MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just did the upgrade and hardly any images are working even though they are all uploaded

http://www.tastitunes.com

and if I try to log into to Admin I get

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/liskico/public_html/tastitunes/inc/languages/english.php:1) in /home/liskico/public_html/tastitunes/admin/global.php on line 93
You have one or more blank lines or whitespace characters before the <?php in inc/languages/english.php.

Upload the file here so I can take a look at it.
I've checked it and I don't seem to have that problem also changed the charset to iso-8859-1.

But the problem is when I go to www.tastitunes.com it shows a incomplete load of the site - the admin part of it loads fine though.
Yes, there was a blank character before the <?php attempt to use the following file - should be fine.
Chris,

I've uploaded the new english.php but the board is still looking very weird. I've included a pic
Would it be a problem that I uploaded the changed files last week and now trying to do the full upgrade through the upgrade script?
Did you see my reply to you in the announcement discussion thread?

Did you by chance delete the contents of your "css" directory? Because the theme cannot find the CSS file in that directory.
Chris I just saw it and fixed it!

I deleted the css as I rebuilt the whole folder - yes i'm an idiot but have learnt from my mistake.

Thank you so much mate.