MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 500 internal error when posting threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Try to see this one guys. Because,everytime I want to create a thread, this message will always be shown. What is the problem with it? Can you help me about this one guys? If you want a bot account, just PM me.

See my screenshot:
[attachment=27619]

Hope you can help me guys. Sad
Potentially a .htaccess misconfiguration. Could you try re-naming your .htaccess file to htaccess.txt to see if that was the culprit? Smile
If that's not the problem, turn display_errors to on in your php.ini file. You can also try putting error_reporting(E_ALL) at the top of your php file (index.php, member.php, etc, whatever is being accessed).
(2012-11-01, 06:22 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Potentially a .htaccess misconfiguration. Could you try re-naming your .htaccess file to htaccess.txt to see if that was the culprit? Smile
Aw, hehe can you help me sir? I will give you my ftp account and the bot account to edit it. please sir?
(2012-11-01, 06:24 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]If that's not the problem, turn display_errors to on in your php.ini file. You can also try putting error_reporting(E_ALL) at the top of your php file (index.php, member.php, etc, whatever is being accessed).
what do you mean sir??
Are you having some plugins which modifies new thread posting functionality? Any recent installed plugin?
(2012-11-01, 06:56 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Are you having some plugins which modifies new thread posting functionality? Any recent installed plugin?
YES sir! I install all of my plugins after I add some forum sections.
(2012-11-01, 07:04 PM)John Dave B. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-01, 06:56 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Are you having some plugins which modifies new thread posting functionality? Any recent installed plugin?
List your plugins.
(2012-11-01, 07:15 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-01, 07:04 PM)John Dave B. Wrote: [ -> ]
List your plugins.
Guys, I found the error. It is my SCE Editor. Sad COuld you guys give me a good editor??