MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: On Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got fixed on the 500 Internal Error. However, when I try to insert my signature using my new editor, it got some errors. Sad See my screenshot for evidence. Help me guys.. Sad

Screenshot:
[attachment=27623]

Hope you can help me guys. Smile Thanks! Be waiting for your replies and thanks for supporting me. Smile
From the error message it looks like you have exceeded the number of images allowed in signatures.
Borbole, look closer. It says he's exceeded the limit of ten but he has only one set of image tags.
(2012-11-02, 02:02 PM)StingReay Wrote: [ -> ]Borbole, look closer. It says he's exceeded the limit of ten but he has only one set of image tags.

I saw it. I was simply telling the OP what the error meant. Which is kind of strange under the circumstances btw.
Its not even showing the editor, so its conflicting something. Would be good if you provide any testing account login credentials. Please post do not PM.
In your groups settings is that group allowed to use images in the sig?

The error message seems to be that that group is not allowed images at all.
Okay guys! I know how to cure that kind of problem. It is in the smileys problem because yesterday, my smilies are multiplying and it takes hours to delete it. All you have to do is prune the smilies and add again. Big Grin
Multiplying smilies is not MyBB default behaviour..... I think that sounds plugin related. Perhaps return to the default editor?
(2012-11-02, 02:59 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Multiplying smilies is not MyBB default behaviour..... I think that sounds plugin related. Perhaps return to the default editor?
Yup! I reset it to default mode sir. Maybe my forum has a lot of javascripts. Big Grin