MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Urgent Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I have a forum which was going good but today a guy who had full access on forum deleted everything from it ,I mean everything including boards and posts(i banned him) ,now I want the forum back ,so I had a backup saved in my PC.
Please tell me how to load that backup as I cant find it anywhere.
Tell ASAP please.
If you have a backup, you can follow this guide to restoring it: http://docs.mybb.com/Database_Restore.html Smile
I read that thread before but it says "To restore a database, you click the SQL tab (on newer versions of phpMyAdmin there is an "Import" tab). "
I cant find this thing anywhere in my AdminsCP or anywhere .
Can you tell me please?
phpMyAdmin is in your Cpanel, you will find it there.
I log in to my forum then AdminCP login ,,in that there are ,Home,Configuration,Forums&Posts,..like that and last Maintenance ,but no where there is an option of "phpMyAdmin".
Please tell some steps as I cant find anything.
It's not in your Forum Admin CP. It's in your HOST Cpanel. You will find it there. Or ask your host where is your phpMyAdmin if you still have problems finding it.
(2012-11-02, 06:23 PM)Ayan Wrote: [ -> ]I log in to my forum then AdminCP login ,,in that there are ,Home,Configuration,Forums&Posts,..like that and last Maintenance ,but no where there is an option of "phpMyAdmin".
Please tell some steps as I cant find anything.

It's not related to MyBB, it's to do with your hosting. If you don't know how to access your DB's then contact your host
This can simply be done through your PHPMyAdmin system. You'll want to navigate to your PHPMyadmin in your host > Your Database > Drop All Tables > Import > Slected Database and you should be done. Your theme may be messed up due to this, but you can re-upload it if you have a copy of the CSS.

*Read Bolded.