MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [For Sale] Xstyle theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Read notice below:

Notice(s):
I'm only looking to sell full distribution (and ownership) rights on this theme (all rights are exclusive to the buyer / no individual copies)
Price: <snip>
If something isn't working on demo site let me know (free hosting :/)
I don't want any suggestions / feedbacks in this thread
I'll add screenshots ASAP

Xstyle is a advanced theme that adds a new dimension of user experience to MyBB.With Xstyler now you are able to change anything (from board element colors to font size / style, editor and even star rating [hover, rated, not rated]).Advanced notification system will display new alerts (with count) from PM to banned warning in smooth dropdown menu.You are now able to ignore each individual post that you don't like.With colorfull poll options you'll give your poll display results a fresh and modern look.

Other features:
  • Global sidebar
  • Quick new thread
  • Lock / sticky / moved / poll styled thread prefixes
  • Fixed and fluid width toggler
  • Revamped postbit / user cp / mod cp / registration pages
  • Thread rating show / hide

Demo: <snip>
Just a note to future would-be posters: Johnny has requested that no feedback be posted in this thread.
Bump....
Bump.
Just to clearify few things:
- I'm not selling individual copies, only one copy (that contains full distribution and ownership rights [on code / style / files / associated functions...], shortly the buyer will own purchased product)
- This theme isn't using any plugins or core file edits
- No individual copies were sold (they weren't planned)
- Functions and styling ares a client-side features
- There isn't any bidding on price

You need to login (login details in first post) in order to see this theme (and feel free to send yourself a pm on test forum to see notification system in action).
Any rough price Johnny?
50 USD (at least for now).
I got two offers (from community members) and they offered that asked price.Since i can't sell two copies I'll go with the system "who offers more will get it"*.

(For future posters: you are free to make public questions / no feedbacks & suggestion on theme, use PM system for that).

* - it's intended for persons who offered asking price before this post
(2012-11-27, 09:48 PM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]- There isn't any bidding on price

(2012-11-28, 10:00 AM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]I got two offers (from community members) and they offered that asked price.Since i can't sell two copies I'll go with the system "who offers more will get it".

Am I misunderstanding?
I didn't expect multiple offers for this theme when i was writing my post (#4).If i did i would set a starting bid in the first place (and not the asking price).Maybe it's better (and fair) to sell it to the first person who offered asked price (/meh).

Edit: i have contacted first member who offered asking price.

This thread can be closed now.
Closed by request.