MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reversal Gaming Community.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
www.reversalgaming.com

Constructive Critisim is allways appeciated.
Nice theme, I would work on the header a bit though, I'd have the logo on the left life you have but align the banner image of that guy in a suit to the right.

Also your thread collpase/expand buttons dont seem to work.
(2012-11-02, 07:12 PM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme, I would work on the header a bit though, I'd have the logo on the left life you have but align the banner image of that guy in a suit to the right.

Also your thread collpase/expand buttons dont seem to work.

Yeah, i need to fix a lot of the templates after a certain plugin broke them.

Thanks for the feedback!
ill join yours and do post exchanges with you if you join here http://forum-world.us/index.php
Urmm not a nice theme, it's the most common light theme there is. What separates this gaming forum from the million other gaming forums?
(2012-11-02, 09:22 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Urmm not a nice theme, it's the most common light theme there is. What separates this gaming forum from the million other gaming forums?

I'm not sure. We're a community for a specific game rather than a general community. Got any nice theme suggestions? They all either look really clunky or really messy.
(2012-11-02, 09:35 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-02, 09:22 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Urmm not a nice theme, it's the most common light theme there is. What separates this gaming forum from the million other gaming forums?

I'm not sure. We're a community for a specific game rather than a general community. Got any nice theme suggestions? They all either look really clunky or really messy.
You really need to consider that before making a site tbh. Having unique features is what will really drive you past the other sites.

I recommend a custom theme.
(2012-11-02, 10:25 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-02, 09:35 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]

You really need to consider that before making a site tbh. Having unique features is what will really drive you past the other sites.

I recommend a custom theme.

We're not really aiming to be a big general gaming community. Just aimed at people who play our servers to get them announcements and to receive bug submissions. As well as a place for Staff to communicate.
Well as the theme is all over the public domain, it's overused, but it works, not a buggy theme it just works lol.

I don't really have much to say to be honest, but I do like your forums post count and thread count for 85 members. Quite nice lol.
It is actually one of the nicest themes to use as a starting framework and you have tried to modify it a bit already, so just tweak it a little more and you will be fine.

Overall a good job.