MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: memberslist.php problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to get help before and no one could figure it out! So im trying one more time!
When I try to go to "Members" page I get the
"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons: "
I am the admin! I have checked ALL the settings (There fine)- I have disabled ALL plugins (Still nothing)- I have reinstalled the members.php file. (Nothing) I have no clue why me nor any member can view the members page! Please if any ideas explain in detail!

Thanks !
It's memberlist.php not members.php - That may be your issue (unless you are talking about within the AdminCP itself).
U where right! but now after reinstalling memberlist.php im getting just a white page when trying to go to that page!

and I just downloaded the file from mybb. so its the org file

and i mean the actual members page on the site
URL to your forum?
I say Try re-installing MyBB or even taking the extent of creating a new database and just merging your current members.
LeetGFX - please do not advise such extreme measures to fix this issue.

NateP - please can you pm an admin account and password and I will look in your ACP. It sounds like you have possibly deleted the memberlist template, but I will need to look.