MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help: BON Forums Security has been Infected by Attacks and Malwares
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Check your database details are correct in ./inc/config.php
(2012-11-05, 05:58 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Check your database details are correct in ./inc/config.php
The password wasn't changed at all. I changed it with my current password.

The site is up! Yay!

However, there is another malware sir.

Sir, both malwares are still there. Sad
You're javascript contents have been infected, simple. change all passwords and re-upload your jscript files.
(2012-11-06, 09:05 PM)LeetGFX Wrote: [ -> ]You're javascript contents have been infected, simple. change all passwords and re-upload your jscript files.
Already done sir. Someone said that I have so many plugins so that would be the backdoor of the hackers. Is that true sir??
(2012-11-06, 09:05 PM)LeetGFX Wrote: [ -> ]You're javascript contents have been infected, simple. change all passwords and re-upload your jscript files.

Why state the already stated?
After you get all the MyBB files uploaded fresh and run a file verification, install my Advanced File Verification plugin and run it on your site root and check if you recognize all the files and approximate dates they have.

If you can then verify they are correct/uninfected you can insert the current list into the database as a baseline.

Then you can run tests once and a while to look for changes.
(2012-11-06, 11:51 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]

Why state the already stated?
What?? what do you mean my friend??

Guys, try to see my website. Because it is stated at cloudflare that my site was unreachable. Can you check it guys of what is the error??

Go @ bonforums.info
Pages: 1 2