MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GeekyTrix Technology Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is my forum www.geekytrix.com
Its using MyBB.
Used a simple and clean theme and did some editing to theme files.
Take a look.
We also have software giveaways.
Currently we are running Agnitum Outpost and Mega giveaway.
Next would be tuneup utilities 2013.

No cached version is available

So says chrome.

Works for me.
Its on and working. I doubt cloudflare. Many of my visitors have complained it not to be working.
How do you like the site guys? Any tips you can give me to improve traffic.
My forum is just 2 months old and was offline for a week a week ago.
Thanks guys.
Well first off which is the obvious Bala, you need a new theme, not a public domain one if you want to get the forum off and going seriously.

Also there are a ton of forums, more than I had when I first started my forum haha.
I did not actually get you ClayJay? Are you meaning to say I should get a custom theme done or some different theme be applied?
(2012-11-05, 08:44 AM)ClayJay Wrote: [ -> ]Well first off which is the obvious Bala, you need a new theme, not a public domain one if you want to get the forum off and going seriously.

Not always true. In fact, I recall someone else saying this exact same thing ("Your board will fail unless you have a custom theme.") a while back whom I owned by saying that not everybody can afford it straight off the bat.
I always liked that theme from quactackular, and not everyone can afford a new theme etc. But at least change the header image. What has a duck got to do with anything on your forum?

It is very important to make sure that your server or host isn't blocking requests from our IPs. The CloudFlare unavailable message[/undefined] is really going to appear only when:

a) your server is down/having issues
b) something is blocking requests from our IPs.

Troubleshooting tips: https://support.cloudflare.com/entries/2...navailable
Wish you luck with your forum, but as they said; a duck in the header doesn't really explain the purpose of your site very well.
Pages: 1 2