MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Dietary Gaming Custom Template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2012-11-06, 05:42 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-05, 08:23 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]People keep saying "gaming theme" but I have yet to see a concrete example of what that is. If it's just putting some characters around like Eric's example, then I think we were arguing over nothing. The details were obviously not final in the original version.

There is no such thing as an concrete "example", it is the combination of details that define a theme as a "gaming theme" and it may as well be relative to the one reviewing it.

From the OP screenshot, my first thought is a literature design (no reading a thing/ignoring the text).

Define these "details". What is it you want me to do. Talking about it isn't going to help much :/.

This was posted for constructive criticism, like what every other thread here was posted for. Show me what I've done wrong and what I've done right. The only person who has shown what they were talking about (and I've taken his suggestions) was Eric J. I quite frankly could care less what your definition of a "gaming theme" is. The only person who has disliked it so far (as far as I know) is FMB but that doesn't surprise me much.

Updated. Added to OP.
I like it, it looks like a pretty good theme for a like city based game in my opinion (such as XL Cities or Sims City, etc.). But great work!
(2012-11-07, 09:15 PM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]I like it, it looks like a pretty good theme for a like city based game in my opinion (such as XL Cities or Sims City, etc.). But great work!

Thank you for your comments Smile
I have been working a lot on the forum area lately. Here is what I have came up with.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54081213/r/dg/n...umpage.png

Update on the homepage:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54081213/r/dg/dietwln.png
I quite like that. The on and off icons could be better but it is a great design so far.
(2012-11-10, 11:04 AM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]I quite like that. The on and off icons could be better but it is a great design so far.

Thanks! I love the on/off icons. They're CSS actually Smile.
* Leefish scoffles her apple pie and refuses to share
(2012-11-10, 03:36 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]* Leefish scoffles her apple pie and refuses to share

Angry Angry Angry Angry
I believe icon of light orange color and grey would suit best. Currently, the very light grey matches background and black one doesn't make it seem just perfect, other than that I feel it's nice.
(2012-11-10, 04:07 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]I believe icon of light orange color and grey would suit best. Currently, the very light grey matches background and black one doesn't make it seem just perfect, other than that I feel it's nice.

Orange???
Pages: 1 2 3 4