MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Audentio Design Affiliate Program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: affiliate_program_banner.jpg]

Hey everyone,

Today we are opening our brand new affiliate program. It's quite simple. Earn money from selling Audentio Design products. If you see someone from MyBB that wants a theme, maybe linking to our products might interest them and if they purchase something YOU get credit for it and YOU get paid for it. All you do is make sure that each product has your affiliate ID in there, and we'll show you how to do that once you sign up.

Currently, we are offering a whopping 50% commission per sale!

All you do is sign up here and how you get started is up to you. Whether its creating a page on your forum with links to our products, linking to products of ours in your signature, linking in posts around forums, or making new sites! We also welcome any questions or ideas. Good luck!

Thanks!
Nice, great job on this addition!
Wow, 50% is quite generous!
Very nice, I'll have to look into this since I know a lot of people who want some of your themes Smile
Very nice service Audentio Smile
Thanks guys Smile. Also, Im going to create banners and example sites. Any one for sure going to sell some products? Id love to hear your thoughts and plans.
Cool, might look into this.
Wow 50% !! That's massive !!
Good luck though Smile
(2012-11-05, 11:04 PM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys Smile. Also, Im going to create banners and example sites. Any one for sure going to sell some products? Id love to hear your thoughts and plans.

Lets just say this may be the incentive I need to start using the admin domain I have Toungue.
Nice offer but one suggestion. Once a user affiliates and buy a product, it should send an email to our email account indicating a new affiliate or a new product bought using our aff. link.
Pages: 1 2 3