MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can another domain hit my traffic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have my forum ie www.geekytrix.com

But when I purchased my domain I was not ware that another website called geekytricks.com was already there.

When a user searches for geekytrix on google, google says did you mean geekytricks?

Will this issue hit my seo and traffic or with time a s my community develops will it resolve itself?

Thanks for the replies guys. Big Grin
That shouldn't.

With time, your forum will be indexed as well. Just make sure you have good content and the rest would be fine.
Thanks man. Why does myBB say this user has been denied support in the right hand side of your post?
(2012-11-06, 02:42 PM)Bala Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks man. Why does myBB say this user has been denied support in the right hand side of your post?

Because he is denied for support for having some forum which is not supported (I wanna say he can't get support for that forum because it's illegal) like warez, hacking etc. Smile
Ok. Thanks for telling. Jovan whats your opinion?
(2012-11-06, 02:44 PM)Bala Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. Thanks for telling. Jovan whats your opinion?

I agree with crazy4s, if you have good content etc you will not have problem any problems.