MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum categories showing up twice?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've installed myBB on my forum yesterday and I applied a theme on it, and now it's showing me the categories and everything twice in it:

[Image: bugxz.jpg]

That was right after i installed MyBB and the theme, can someone please help me how to fix that? Also about the Navigation bar on top? Thanks Smile
In your index template, do you have {$forums} added twice?

Example:

{$forums}
{$forums}
The navigation bar appears normal to me while visiting your site.

Can you please post the contents of your index template? I'm thinking you may have {$forums} in there twice.

Edit: Ninja'd.
(2012-11-07, 06:58 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Ninja'd.

Haha. Toungue
This theme (dazzle by pixelmonkey) is nulled.
(2012-11-07, 06:57 AM)Nobby Wrote: [ -> ]In your index template, do you have {$forums} added twice?

Example:

{$forums}
{$forums}

(2012-11-07, 06:58 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]The navigation bar appears normal to me while visiting your site.

Can you please post the contents of your index template? I'm thinking you may have {$forums} in there twice.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Thank You both! Yes, that worked, but still, here is the index code if you want to look at it! Smile

Also, the bar seems to work great in chrome, till I log onto the admin account, then it goes back to as it is in the pic above :o

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	lang.no_new_posts = "{$lang->no_new_posts}";
	lang.click_mark_read = "{$lang->click_mark_read}";
// -->
</script>
</head>
<body>
<script>
jQuery.noConflict();
jQuery(document).ready(function(){
jQuery('.sidebar_collapse').show();
jQuery('.sidebar_expand').show();
});
</script>
{$header}
<div class="sidebar_expcol">
	<span class="sidebar_collapse right" style="display: inline; "></span>
	</div>
	<div class="index_forums left" id="index_forums">
<!-- put your notices below -->
		<div class="greenmessage">
			<span class="messagetitle">Welcome to Phoenix!</span><br />
			Welcome to Phoenix! A guild on Forsaken World Vendetta! Please be active and follow all the forum rules! If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding website or guild in-game, contact any officer, Moderator or Admin via email, PM or talk with them in-game!<br><br>You will need an account to access the rest of the forum so please, go ahead and create an account!<br><br> Thank You,<br>Admin Team!
		</div>
		<br />

</div>

<div class="index_sidebar left">
	<style>.sortable { list-style-type: none; margin: 0; padding: 0;}</style>
	<ul class="sortable" id="sidebar_boxes">
		<!-- ADD YOUR BOXES HERE -->

<li class="ui-state-default" id="box1">
			<div class="sidebar_box">
				<div class="sidebar_box_header">
					<span class="left">Sidebox title</span> 
					<button class="sidebox_close right"></button>
				</div>
			<div class="sidebar_box_content">
			This is the first box. try clicking the close button above to see what happens</div>
			</div>
		</li>

<li class="ui-state-default" id="box2">
				</div>
				I'm the second box and i really love the header animation. Would you drag me to first position? i've never been there
				</div>
			</div>
		</li>

<li class="ui-state-default" id="box3">
				</div>
				Ae punk! ya i'm talking to you. Now you drag my ass all the way to the bottom or i'm gonna kick you ass.
				</div>
			</div>
		</li>

</ul>
</div>
<br class="clear">
{$forums}
{$boardstats}
{$footer}
<script>
	jQuery.noConflict();jQuery(document).ready(function(){jQuery('.sidebar_collapse').show();jQuery('.sidebar_expand').show();});
</script>
</body>
</html>
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.