MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [JOIN] BON Forums - Where Everything Is Free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Notice: We are now removing the links. We are backing up the databases to re-upload the proper files of mybb.

We are also looking for staffs if you are good at these:

*GFX Expert
*Developer
*Contributor for an upcoming a premium VPN Service. Big Grin

Thanks!

Regards,
John Dave B.
Eh...... avoid like the plague, not the best way to start a new site with a malware warning.
(2012-11-07, 04:50 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]Eh...... avoid like the plague, not the best way to start a new site with a malware warning.
YES Sir! Sad I am still looking for a way to solve this. I hope my host approves my support. Smile
Yea but why would you showcase your site here while you have the malware warning ? Would it not have been wise to close your site, sort out the malware issues, then showcase your site.
(2012-11-07, 05:04 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]Yea but why would you showcase your site here while you have the malware warning ? Would it not have been wise to close your site, sort out the malware issues, then showcase your site.
Awtz, haha I forgot. I will close my site before I will showcase it again. Big Grin

Sir, can you help me remove this malwares??
BON Forums is now up and running! The malware has been removed. If you still have problems regarding our security, post it here.
Malware is still there.
(2012-11-08, 06:46 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Malware is still there.
Sir, according to my customer support states that there are no malwares. Try to scan your computer using microsoft security essentials and you will find malwares there in your computer. Thanks!
Just saw the malware warning myself, lol.
Is Google stating a malware warning? If so you will need to signup on Google Webmaster, add your site and contact Google for re-verifying the site to lift malware warning.
Pages: 1 2 3 4