MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FootballWrestling Forums | Newly Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Can I ask why you merged football and wrestling together? I mean wresting fans who don't like football wouldn't sign up to this forum, and football fans who don't like wrestling wouldn't sign up to this forum, so your target demographic is anyone who likes wrestling AND football, you're minimizing it for no reason.
(2012-11-08, 01:23 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Can I ask why you merged football and wrestling together? I mean wresting fans who don't like football wouldn't sign up to this forum, and football fans who don't like wrestling wouldn't sign up to this forum, so your target demographic is anyone who likes wrestling AND football, you're minimizing it for no reason.

[Image: lg_xfl_all-01.jpg]
Football, not hand-egg. Toungue

XFL was Vince McMahon's biggest and best fail though.
(2012-11-08, 01:23 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Can I ask why you merged football and wrestling together? I mean wresting fans who don't like football wouldn't sign up to this forum, and football fans who don't like wrestling wouldn't sign up to this forum, so your target demographic is anyone who likes wrestling AND football, you're minimizing it for no reason.

I have done these two for different reasons... I understand where you are coming from but I mean people who like wrestling will stay in the wrestling section, same for football people who like football will stay in football.
No they won't though, it will never really be a success like that in my opinion.

What reasons did you do it for?
I guess he is trying to be unique (:

Do what you want, you will find out if it will be a success/failure soon Big Grin

Hope you will be a success. Good Luck
(2012-11-08, 02:38 AM)Seanfromleeds Wrote: [ -> ]I have done these two for different reasons... I understand where you are coming from but I mean people who like wrestling will stay in the wrestling section, same for football people who like football will stay in football.

No, they're just gonna hang out on other sites about the subjects they want to talk about.
A flowery background in a forum called football wrestling. :|
I created it because I'm really intrested in football and wrestling and no one has merged them too together, I don't want the same old 1 section forum!

I don't know why so many people hate in such a bad manner, I was asking for things I could change in the forum not why I wanted to create the forum.
(2012-11-08, 01:12 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Well it is ok now because you fixed it. Accept you had it wrong.

Why is your header showing a totally different name and image to the forum url?

If I go to a site called football and wresting then I am surprised to find it is called Ultimate Gaming

(2012-11-08, 11:38 AM)Seanfromleeds Wrote: [ -> ]I created it because I'm really intrested in football and wrestling and no one has merged them too together, I don't want the same old 1 section forum!

I don't know why so many people hate in such a bad manner, I was asking for things I could change in the forum not why I wanted to create the forum.

Was my post a hate post? It seems like a fair question to me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4