MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FootballWrestling Forums | Newly Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2012-11-08, 11:38 AM)Seanfromleeds Wrote: [ -> ]I created it because I'm really intrested in football and wrestling and no one has merged them too together, I don't want the same old 1 section forum!

I don't know why so many people hate in such a bad manner, I was asking for things I could change in the forum not why I wanted to create the forum.

Urm if you want to talk specifics, plenty of wrestling forums once they get big enough introduce sport sections, that counts. Your idea on merging two completely different niches together hoping to attract both targets from both niches is just flawed, it doesn't work like that. Else I would make footballwrestlingdancegeneralgamingfashiontechnologymybbvbulletinxenforoipbforums.com. See the flaw? No phpbb, you're right.
Seanfromleeds
Advanced Forum Owner

lol
So what would you guys suggest then?

Haha I loveyoubrad
I'd suggest targeting just one niche.
I'm really into Football but I can't see it being a popluar forum.
If you really like football (whether NFL or soccer) and can post about it and generate content then a forum about it CAN be a success.

Maybe try blogging.
I like football yes (Soccer in USA terms) what you mean post about it? post where?
On the forum you make, fill it with content, make it look nice, and promote it well.
Get some friends to help you with content - nobody likes a one man forum Toungue
[Image: logo.png]

Uhm?
Pages: 1 2 3 4