MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FootballWrestling Forums | Newly Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Indeed Anori - I am still waiting for an explanation of the mismatch.
I said in the topic that I am getting a new logo made so I used my old logo for time being.

Do you guys think it will be a good idea to do a Football Forum?
Honest answer?

If the board is not ready do not have it live on the internet. Better no logo at all than an old logo from another forum. (Edit: better no forum than a forum that is not ready)

I advise - get a nice theme - premium or a good free one from Theme freak or Tecca or the mods site and add some content. Not too many forums. Make sure it is relevant to something in football that you can write about.
Thank you very much Lee for the great advise!!

I'll do that, also can you think of a okay Football Domain? I'm going to run it on football
I know nothing of football... of either type. We need more tennis forums Big Grin
Alright,

Think of some good domain name since you love me for footballSmile
um......

I dunno. Most of the obvious domains will be gone - maybe you can get an org or a net or an eu.

* Leefish flails
True, I might do some different subjects other than football but can you think of any decent ideas?
Well, this is meant to be a showcase thread. Not an I abandoned my forum give me another idea thread.
(2012-11-08, 07:37 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I know nothing of football... of either type. We need more tennis forums Big Grin

* Goes and makes a tennis forum

Haha. Yes we do need a tennis forum though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4