MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Admin changing directory problem ! need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm sure it isn't from webhost side, it's from the files... I think somewhere else I must change the admin dir to the new one but don't know where :/

So I created a 2nd forum with nothing installed on it, clean mybb forum and I changed admin dir name and the config file and it's working, no index error but on my main forum it gives error... so something in the files is causing this error, anyone any clue ? :/
Still haven't fixed it... anyone can help me ?
Quote:An Internal Server Error is very generic; check your server error logs for more information.

Something is causing this issue, but without reading the error log you won't know what.
(2012-11-08, 06:51 PM)Sekteh Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure it isn't from webhost side, it's from the files... I think somewhere else I must change the admin dir to the new one but don't know where :/

So I created a 2nd forum with nothing installed on it, clean mybb forum and I changed admin dir name and the config file and it's working, no index error but on my main forum it gives error... so something in the files is causing this error, anyone any clue ? :/

What is the exact error message that it is giving you? Is it the error quoted by Nathan Malcolm above or something else?
Pages: 1 2