MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BON Forums Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While my board was closed because of the malwares until now it is still in progress to remove it, I decided to scan some errors on my site. So, first error was my installation on cometchat. It gets some errors when I visit the link. Here is my screenshot:
[attachment=27695]

Next, is my board statistics, you notice that the only 1 member is online and 0 guests. But, when you visit to the complete list, there are guests and bots visiting on my site. Please Help me Guys! Thanks! Smile

Board Stats on Index Page:
[attachment=27697]
Who's Online Complete List:
[attachment=27696]
I suspect your using a cracked version of cometchat. That we're the malware is coming from.
(2012-11-08, 10:30 AM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect your using a cracked version of cometchat. That we're the malware is coming from.
Ha?? how is that possible sir??
Theres so many cracked versions of cometchat knocking around its highly likely thats where your malware if coming from. I could be wrong but your Custom User Title states that your a "16-Year Old Developer", so its highly unlikely you purchased cometchat, you may be able to prove me wrong though.
(2012-11-08, 06:54 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]Theres so many cracked versions of cometchat knocking around its highly likely thats where your malware if coming from. I could be wrong but your Custom User Title states that your a "16-Year Old Developer", so its highly unlikely you purchased cometchat, you may be able to prove me wrong though.
Aw, hehe sorry sir but the cometchat software I was given from the admin of sulitnet.com. But, since you said that the cometchat has malwares on it, I decided to remove it.