MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GUYS HELP PLEASEEE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SOMEONE PLEASE help I accidently made a NEW group for myself and when i put myself in the group it has no rights now i am not an administrator and can not acces the admin panel PLEASE HELP ??
Run this query in phpmyadmin or a similar application:

update mybb_users set usergroup = 4 where uid = x;

Replace x with your user id.

In the future please use a more descriptive title so issues are easily tracked and can be found by other users.
(2012-11-08, 10:42 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Run this query in phpmyadmin or a similar application:

update mybb_users set usergroup = 4 where uid = x;

Replace x with your user id.

In the future please use a more descriptive title so issues are easily tracked and can be found by other users.

where do i enter this at ?update mybb_users set usergroup = 4 where uid = x; in the url bar?
As I said, you need to run the query in phpmyadmin. You should be able to find phpmyadmin in your cPanel account. If you're unsure if where phpmyadmin can be found or if it is indeed installed on your server then yoiu should contact your web host.
I CAN NOT EVEN ACCES MY ADMIN CPANEL???? DID YOU NOT SEE MY FIRST POST??? I AM UNRANKED NOW ON ACCIDENT!!!!!

I HAVE NO RIGHTS OR NOTHING?q!@!!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW how to get to whatever it is your talking about
To run query, you do not need to access Admin panel, but phpmyadmin which holds all the SQL databases and is accessible usually via cPanel:

yourdomain.com/cpanel
(2012-11-08, 10:49 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]To run query, you do not need to access Admin panel, but phpmyadmin which holds all the SQL databases and is accessible usually via cPanel:

yourdomain.com/cpanel

I tried loooking for it i can not find it where is it at in cpanel?

Ok wait i found it now what do i do ??? lol
(2012-11-08, 10:47 AM)jacob93 Wrote: [ -> ]I CAN NOT EVEN ACCES MY ADMIN CPANEL???? DID YOU NOT SEE MY FIRST POST??? I AM UNRANKED NOW ON ACCIDENT!!!!!

I HAVE NO RIGHTS OR NOTHING?q!@!!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW how to get to whatever it is your talking about

Firstly, turn your caps lock off.

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying. cPanel and your ACP are two completely different things.

You should contact your web host and ask them how to access phpmyadmin.
In your cPanel, you will find phpmyadmin option like this: http://prntscr.com/j8c30

Enter in it, and select your database from left panel, and go to SQL section/tab and run the query Nathan gave you, over there.
(2012-11-08, 10:53 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-08, 10:47 AM)jacob93 Wrote: [ -> ]I CAN NOT EVEN ACCES MY ADMIN CPANEL???? DID YOU NOT SEE MY FIRST POST??? I AM UNRANKED NOW ON ACCIDENT!!!!!

Firstly, turn your caps lock off.

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying. cPanel and your ACP are two completely different things.

You should contact your web host and ask them how to access phpmyadmin.

Im in my PHPadmin and i do not know what to do now in here???
Pages: 1 2