MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No one to help here???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why doesn't anyone help me with my issues? Something wrong with me???

Please let me know how to change the linked word 'User Cp' to 'My account' from the welcome block???? I tried looking into all the header_welcomeblock templates but not sure where to change
Home » Languages » Your Languages
global.lang.php
You can either alter it in the template or via the language phrases. Post your header_welcomeblock_member template please.
(2012-11-08, 04:31 PM)Mr. Nx Wrote: [ -> ]Why doesn't anyone help me with my issues? Something wrong with me???

Please let me know how to change the linked word 'User Cp' to 'My account' from the welcome block???? I tried looking into all the header_welcomeblock templates but not sure where to change

ONE thread where nobody jumps into help and it is "nobody helps me?"

* Leefish tries hard to look motivated to help... Confused
@Leefish : Sorry if i sound offending but being new i had many doubts and posted several queries in other respective forums but only two got answered.

@euantor: thank you, i shall look into the language file. By the way my template is the default one. Here is my forum http://nagasforum.com
and yeah, shall be glad to know how to change that blue background color too!

Yesssss!
I did it! Found it in global.lang.php
thank you so much all of you!
Now I would love to change the blue background color of category titles that i failed to change
acp > themes and templates > click your theme > global css
Look for ".thead" and alter it to suit your needs
(2012-11-08, 04:31 PM)Mr. Nx Wrote: [ -> ]Why doesn't anyone help me with my issues? Something wrong with me???

(2012-11-08, 04:34 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]You can either alter it in the template or via the language phrases. Post your header_welcomeblock_member template please.

(2012-11-08, 04:41 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]

ONE thread where nobody jumps into help and it is "nobody helps me?"

* Leefish tries hard to look motivated to help... Confused

(2012-11-08, 06:55 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]acp > themes and templates > click your theme > global css
Look for ".thead" and alter it to suit your needs

thank you! Giving you +1