MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error while trying to install...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I recently tried to install: http://mods.mybb.com/view/user-ip-log

I did everything it asked me to and when I went to activate the plugin I got this SQL Error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'footbal1_.mybb_iplogs' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT l.uid, u.username, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup, l.dateline, l.ipaddress FROM mybb_iplogs l LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON u.uid = l.uid WHERE 1=1 ORDER BY l.dateline DESC

I have deleted all the files I added on iplogs and the error doesn't go away so I then reinstalled it and made sure everything was there and still same error.

So I am needing some major help here!
Hope you can help me
Thank you
It looks like the table of the plugin is not added to the database. Can you check the db and verify if it is indeed missing? If that appears to be the case, add it manually by running it as a query from the SQL box and see if that would help.
Would you please be able to help me do this?
(2012-11-08, 09:49 PM)Seanfromleeds Wrote: [ -> ]Would you please be able to help me do this?

Sure. Here the structure of the table that that mod adds in the db.

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `mybb_iplogs` (
          `uid` int(10) NOT NULL,
          `ipaddress` varchar(50) NOT NULL,
          `dateline` bigint(30) NOT NULL,
          KEY `uid` (`uid`),
          KEY `ipaddress` (`ipaddress`),
          KEY `dateline` (`dateline`)
        ) ENGINE=MyISAM;

Replace the standard mybb_ with whatever prefix you are using for your db.
Now I did that it makes my plugin box empty and nothing there to type its like a corrupted box
(2012-11-09, 04:33 PM)Seanfromleeds Wrote: [ -> ]Now I did that it makes my plugin box empty and nothing there to type its like a corrupted box

I am not sure I understood what you meant. Where did you do that?

Have you tried to post at that plugin 's support thread about this btw?