MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How To Remove?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a new theme, I would like to develop, but how do I remove this line?

*The one going down.
[Image: d4c7923e8872fdcb52eb71da90019126.png?1352396026.png]
Home » Template Sets » your theme's Templates
Edit Template: forumbit_depth1_cat

Find and remove:
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>

chagne colspan="x" to other number!
I guess this is you want:

Thread & Post Count Below Forum Name
Yaldaram Wrote:AdminCP > Templates > Your theme's templates > and open these two templates;
forumbit_depth1_cat
and find the following and REMOVE;
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
With in the same template, find;
colspan="5"
and Change 5 into 3

Next, open "forumbit_depth2_forum" template and find;
</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</td>
and Change it into;
<div class="smalltext">
<strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}:</strong> {$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}
<strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}:</strong> {$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</div></td>

Now in: Forumdisplay Templates > forumdisplay_subforums > find the following and REMOVE;
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
With in the same template find;
colspan="5"
and Change 5 to 3
I view source Toungue!
Yep, its mentioned Big Grin
That was by 'Yaldaram'.
(2012-11-09, 05:32 PM)Van K. Wrote: [ -> ]Here's what I end up with..

http://gyazo.com/c6ad36a8ef3b0cc1e2e9c52...1352482332

Because you didn't edit the template "forumbit_depth1_cat".
Follow the Yaldaram's tutorial and it will all go good.