MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Creating plugins and providing all in one forum support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I want to provide professional services for all those forum administrators who will need additional help and support with their forums/websites. I provide my services for paid and/or free

Paid support is provided if you actually want me to perform various tasks for your forums/websites. Whereas free support is provided in my forum.

Below is a list of all the paid services that I can provide for you, starting from the easiest things to the most complicated stuff.

1) Forum Installation.

2) Forum Upgrade

3) Database Backup and Restore

4) Moving Your Forum to a New Host

5) Troubleshooting Various Errors and problems that you might experience with your forum due to various reasons.

6) Recovering from a hacking attack and help you strengthen the security of your forum/website.

7) Custom Theme Design. (all the images must be provided by you)

8) Custom Mods And Other Coding Work.

9) General Website Coding And Design (not related to Mybb)

For multiple services I provide discounts. You can also hire me as a tech admin for your forums on a monthly basis.

Payment Method: Payment will be made by PayPal only. Payment for work until 100 euros will be done after the work has been completed. Whereas for above 100 euros it will be half upfront and the other half when the work is completed. About the price range please send me a PM.

If there is any other service that you would like to order but it is not listed above, then please feel free to contact me in private either here or at my forum.

Below are a couple of premium plugins that I have coded for Mybb.

Age Restricted Forums

Unlimited Forum Custom Sidebars Blocks

Miserable/Frustrating Users Suite

Whereas here you can see some of my free plugins for Mybb

http://www.forumservices.eu/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=9

Thank you for reading my thread Smile
I made a forum for that. Toungue
I was looking to move hosts and switch my ipb forum to mybb and approached borbole after knowing him since the vb days and he did a brilliant job on both accounts. He moved my forum to his host and switched it to mybb all in a several hours. I am very happy until now with my new host and mybb. A big thank you to borbole.
(2012-11-15, 10:11 PM)labeates_12pp Wrote: [ -> ]I was looking to move hosts and switch my ipb forum to mybb and approached borbole after knowing him since the vb days and he did a brilliant job on both accounts. He moved my forum to his host and switched it to mybb all in a several hours. I am very happy until now with my new host and mybb. A big thank you to borbole.

Thank you for you review/feedback. I really appreciate it Smile

And it has been a pleasure working with you btw.
i wanted a plugin mod for the reputation where admin can see all reputations and edit and delete them you know just like vb has it in the administrator panel. i contacted several other plugin developers but one didnt take paid work another one charged a lot of money and then i contacted borbole who coded it just like i wanted. thanx dude.

http://www.forumservices.eu/mybb/showthread.php?tid=30
(2012-11-21, 09:33 PM)tarekovski Wrote: [ -> ]i wanted a plugin mod for the reputation where admin can see all reputations and edit and delete them you know just like vb has it in the administrator panel. i contacted several other plugin developers but one didnt take paid work another one charged a lot of money and then i contacted borbole who coded it just like i wanted. thanx dude.

http://www.forumservices.eu/mybb/showthread.php?tid=30

You are welcome. Thank you for your business Smile
Thanks borbole for my custom plugin it works perfectly, also thanks for a pleasant transaction in payment and delivery of the plugins.

They work perfectly and I appreciate your time in creating these custom plugins to meet my requirements.

My plug was one that I wanted so that I could control whole groups moderation instead of per user, I have my forums setup as to where when they register they are placed in the "Registered" group where all posts and threads are moderated, I believe this can help combat spam as I will not move users out of this group unless I can verify they are human.
You are very welcome. I am glad to see that the plugin fulfilled your requirements. That will help in fighting spam btw as it will sort out the spammers from the legit users very quickly.

And thank you for your feedback and business Smile