MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts Colors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this is a really beginner question, but this is what I get when I check alerts in MyAlerts. How can I make it so the text is colored something other than grey?
[Image: uhXq9.png]
You can alter it from ACP > Styles & Templates > *YOUR THERE* > alerts.css
(2012-11-08, 09:15 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]You can alter it from ACP > Styles & Templates > *YOUR THERE* > alerts.css

I managed to make it look like this:
[Image: t6aHF.png]
What specific section do I have to edit to turn the links a different color?
It looks like the active link class is inheriting from the panel div (which is white on black). If you gave a link to your board I could help further.
(2012-11-09, 12:48 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like the active link class is inheriting from the panel div (which is white on black). If you gave a link to your board I could help further.

If you mean board as in forum, it's goldenfourms.org
I do indeed mean Bulletin Board as in MyBB. Big Grin

As a guest I cannot see the alerts and I don't really want to join your forum. Can you create a test account, send me the account details and send that account a pm so I can check the alerts.css?

Thanks.
(2012-11-09, 01:05 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I do indeed mean Bulletin Board as in MyBB. Big Grin

As a guest I cannot see the alerts and I don't really want to join your forum. Can you create a test account, send me the account details and send that account a pm so I can check the alerts.css?

Thanks.

Here you go:
User: thattestmember
PWORD: testpassword
Sent a PM
Add to CSS:
.myalerts_popup a { color: #222; }

Change 222 to whatever color you'd like, or keep it.
(2012-11-09, 01:45 AM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]Add to CSS:
.myalerts_popup a { color: #222; }

Change 222 to whatever color you'd like, or keep it.

So like this?
[Image: j8CuL.png]