MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Full Screen Fluid Logo for myBB forum help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings myBB forum users

I created a static website with a 980px wide logo, now I'm adding a dedicated myBB forum page and I want to make things look semi integrated to my original site.

My current logo is 980px wide by 150px height. I have the PSD, so I can go back and change around quite a bit if need be. With that said its got a unique picture on the logo and the smallest I would want to go would be 960px wide but going wider is not problem.

It seems I can head in 2 directions. Direction #1 is that I could edit the CSS (probably the wrapper) for myBB forum and confine everything to 980px. This approach would probably look the most integrated with my current site; as when you changed pages on my website there would not be a big jump when you clicked on my forum page. As of right now the forum default is set to fluid full screen and my site is set to static 980px so there is a jump and it doesn't look perfectly integrated.

the 2nd route I can take is: I assume there is a way to make a Full Screen Fluid Logo by changing the header to 100%wide etc...?

I haven't really dug into the CSS yet

any ideas or feedback?

thanks

Chris