MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NewPage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to install the New Pages plug in to my forum. We have the latest version. For some reason, the link to the New Pages in the admin panel don't work. In the reviews, someone gave a quick help on how to alter the coding so it does add in the link for the newest versions, and it seemed to help a few people but when I did it, it did nothing. Is there another plug in I can use to achieve this, or does anyone know what's going on and what I can do to fix it?
Can anyone help with this, please?
(2012-11-10, 08:54 AM)WitherBones Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone help with this, please?

What mod are you using? A link to it would be helpful.
(2012-11-10, 11:09 AM)borbole Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-10, 08:54 AM)WitherBones Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone help with this, please?

If you look closely, he says plugin name is called New Pages..
(2012-11-10, 01:50 PM)Aastra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-10, 11:09 AM)borbole Wrote: [ -> ]

If you look closely, he says plugin name is called New Pages..

I asked for the link and not the name. Posting the link to the mod when you ask for support is very helpful and it saves quite some time. Because not all users might be familiar with a mod.

Personally when I see the link to a mod that someone needs help with, I download it and try to help the one asking for help if I have some free time to spare. But I will not go and do the searching as well. You see my point?
I would actually prefer the method used in the tutorial. I looked for something like this and couldn't originally find it. Thank you!