MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Server Load: 0 (2 more issues unsolved)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

When I asked my host about the subject of this topic it said it is mybb and nothing to do with the host.

I'm not sure this is true so that is why I'm asking here.

What causes server load 0, how do I refresh cache or something of this:

Quote:Generated in 0.0382240 seconds (78.32% PHP / 21.67% MySQL)
SQL Queries: 25 / Global Parsing Time: 0.0220239 / Memory Usage: 7.75 MB
PHP version: 5.3.18 / Server Load: 0 / GZip Compression: Enabled

Maybe due it being cache it shows 0 all the time?

I really want to fix this. I have been getting issues here and there due to this.
Server load means how much of the CPU is being used on the server, it doesn't have anything to do with the cache Smile A server load of 0 is pretty insanely good.
Is your site hosted on Windows? It will always show 0 on Windows.

If you're using Linux, it just means there is very little activity on the server.
That is better news of what I hoped to hear! Problem 1 solved.

Being locked out

I also have an second issue, a staff member of mine gets locked out when using ftp to move files over and download files from the root of my mybb forum.

Now the host i'm on has a high security and seems to blacklist quite fast my staff member for using the ftp. So he has to change his IP again. This has happened 2 times so far.

So I Pm'd my host asking to lower the security so my staff can use the ftp without getting blacklisted.

Waiting on their reply at the moment. I don't think they'll lower security.

Now the reason I tell this is cause I was wondering if it is somehow possible to do something myself?

Like you guys did in .htaccess:

<IfModule mod_security.c>

# Turn off mod_security filtering.

SecFilterEngine Off

# The below probably isn't needed, but better safe than sorry.

SecFilterScanPOST Off

</IfModule>

406 Not Acceptable

third issue is I'm getting "406 Not Acceptable" when editing a post. After that I'm blacklisted from the server. So its not like I can experiment because I would get blacklisted for each failed try.

This is a very recent issue I get after moving to my new host.

Edit: It is caused by this I added in the post:
-------------- NEW ---------------------

I found this topic:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-115740.html

And e-mailed my host it could be a Suhosin issue.

Is there anything else that might cause this? That I could mention to my host that would allow them to fix this?

I figured its best to keep all my issues in one topic.Wink

(2012-11-09, 05:10 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Is your site hosted on Windows? It will always show 0 on Windows.

If you're using Linux, it just means there is very little activity on the server.

Linux. And thanks for letting me know.Wink